Exams Officer Training Limited training events
By booking a place at any one of the training events organised by Exams Officer Training Limited, you agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. Payment must be made in full prior to the event taking place, and within 30 days of receipt of the invoice. Late payment may incur an additional charge of £30 at the discretion of Exams Officer Training Limited.
2. Please note that bookings will not be confirmed until payment has been received in full.
3. As Exams Officer Training Limited confirms delegate numbers with the venue, and orders training materials at least 14 days prior to each event, you must give at least 14 days’ notice to cancel your place (30 days’ notice is required for non-UK events).
4. If a minimum of 14 days’ notice is not given then a refund, or ‘credit note’ for a future events, will not be issued (a minimum of 30 days’ notice is required for non-UK events).
5. If more than 14 days’ notice is given, then a full refund may be issued at the discretion of Exams Officer Training Limited, less an administrative fee (more than 30 days’ notice is required for non-UK events).
6. Delegates who fail to attend an event due to adverse weather, transport or personal reasons, will receive the relevant training materials in hard copy format via post if payment has been received in full. A refund or ‘credit note’ for future events will not be issued.
7. To be contacted in the future, if required, by Exams Officer Training Limited or any of our partner organisations