We offer courses for the following staff involved in exams administration/management:
- New Exams Officers (click here) – held in October and March
- Experienced Exams Officers (click here) – held in late September/early October
- SLT/Line Managers with overall responsibility for exams (click here) – held in November and March
- Invigilators (click here) – held in October, February, March and April
- Internataional Exams Officer Training (click here) – held in November
Members of The Exams Office and OCR/Pearson centres can access the following delegate discounts*:
- One delegate – £145 (discounted from £195)
- Two delegates – £255 (discounted from £345)
- Three delegates – £365 (discounted from £495)
- Four delegates – £475 (discounted from £645)
Prices are exclusive of VAT
All events are devised and presented by exams experts. These include the founders of The Exams Office, ex-DfE exams centre support officers and managers, ex-JCQ inspectors, ex-SLT members, and awarding body staff.
Unless otherwise stated in the course details, all training events begin at 9.30am (registration from 9am) and end at 4pm.
Events are held in hotels/conference venues, booked via our dedicated account managers at Principal Hayley De Vere, Hilton, Mercure, Marriott and other high quality venues.
Refreshments and lunch are provided at every training event (except invigilator training where tea/coffee is provided).
In association with
Book your place now!
Jugjit Chima - Senior Trainer
Jean Passmore - Senior Trainer
Jean formed ‘The Exams Office’ in 2014, and is the lead subject matter expert. She devises a range of support materials, including exam policy templates, termly checklists and good practice guides. Jean develops and quality assures all training materials, and is part of the training team which delivers exams training on behalf of ‘Exams Training Limited’ across England.
Brian Rogers - Senior Trainer
Brian supports SLT, invigilator and new and experienced Exams Officer training events for Exams Training receiving outstanding feedback for his ‘role-play’ style ‘When the inspector calls‘ presentation.